Aim and Scope
As a division of ASERS Ltd , the world’s leading research, science and event company, ASERS Database intends to share the resources and experience of a large scholar’s community to who are interested through a database which indexed the scientific content (research papers, articles, books reviews) of Journals, Books and Doctoral Thesis. The access to the database content will be offer for a good price: euro/dollar per download or through a subscription for a determined period.
ASERS Database will monitories the production of international scientific outputs based on scientometric indicators, widely accepted by the scientific community and in short time will become a certain connecting tool between scholar’s community and the suppliers of scientific publications. Indexing and abstracting the content of publications in ASERS Database will certify participation to the main flow of scientific information in Europe and throughout the world.
Main features of ASERS Database:
- possibilities for selection, multiple and refined search by keywords, title or author and also different classifications on JEL, AMS, ... etc;
- multiple opportunities for selection and combination of words using Boolean operators;
- possibility to restrain the search depending on the date of article occurrence;
- the full text access for journals and books will be marked separately and are therefore they will allow easy selection and viewing;
- for the journals with full text access restricted and for those to which the database does not offer access within in the subscription a preview of the articles’ abstracts will be available;
- full-text files in .pdf format, a format that academia is accustomed;
- allows searches by keyword and the possibility of further suggesting for the new articles entered in the database;
- online access to journals concomitant with their appearance in printing format, sometimes overcoming their appearance in traditional format.
- Each Journal which intends to index its content in ASERS Database will pay an indexing when is made the subscription, such as: 200€ for the Monthly Journals, 150€ for the Quarterly Journals, 100€ for the Biannually Journals and 50€ euro for the Annual Journal.
- Each Institution, Organizations which contract a subscription for having full access to ASERS Database will pay 5.000€ per 1year or can negotiate a specially subscription for a longer period.
For more details about indexed and subscription, please contact the managing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At this moment ASERS Database is under construction. More information will be available soon!